Mission, Vision, Values
We Believe Our School Is A Place Where...
• students achieve academic and personal goals through trust, risk-taking,
dedicated work and celebration
• students, staff and parents work together to build self-worth
• students, staff and parents work as a team
•students, staff and parents encourage each other to be life long learners.
We Believe Our Teachers...
• place the teaching of children as their main priority
• demonstrate a positive attitude, a sense of responsibility and a strong work ethic
•believe in themselves and help others believe in themselves
• earn and give respect to others
• listen to, share and celebrate individual accomplishments and uniquenesses
We Believe That Students...
• strive for academic accomplishment to the best of their ability
•value honesty, sharing and hard work
• seek and find areas in which they excel
• thrive under the guidance of nurturing teachers and parents
We Believe That Parents...
• are teachers too
• are the grassroots of education
• teach kids to be and do the best they can
• are people who help make education fun
• are interested in what their children learn